5 ingredients and 10 minutes is all you need to prepare this insanely easy fudge. These Double chocolate fudge bars make lovely edible gifts for your family and friends under budget. It also makes a rich and decadent sweet for family gatherings or potlucks.
Biting into this decadent 10 minute Double chocolate walnut fudge is the best thing ever!
Fudges are made a couple of ways. This recipe here doesn’t require a long list of ingredients or a thermometer. You do not have to be a pro candy maker or chef to make this simple fudge.
You can involve your kids in fudge making. A great after school project or make it on the weekend.
I love to make it in the microwave. You may make it in a heavy bottom pan on the stove top too.
This double chocolate fudge recipe uses two kinds of chocolate, white and semi sweet one. As this fudge is made with 2 kind of chocolate and looks black & white , you may name it more fancy- Tuxedo fudge bars.
What makes is easy and rich is the use of condensed milk.
Other add ons are vanilla extract to enhance the flavor and nuts , chocolate chips for some crunch.
For double chocolate fudge all you have to do divide ingredients in two bowls, microwave until smooth and set in the pan . Given below is the recipe with step by step pictorial instructions followed by the recipe and notes
All you have to do is gather ingredients. Melt it in microwave .
Let is set for few hours in the refrigerator.
After it is set, take it out of the pan and with a sharp knife cut into squares.
Store the Double chocolate walnut fudge in airtight container at room temperature for a week or in the fridge for up to 2-3 weeks.
How to make the easiest 10 minute Double chocolate walnut fudge-
10 minute Double chocolate walnut fudge / Tuxedo fudge
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 ounces/ 400 grams , divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla divided
- 1 cup roughly chopped roasted walnuts
- ¼ cup chocolate chips for topping
- Line a 7 or 8 " square pan with parchment paper or wax paper . Double line it for easy removal of the fudge .
- Divide condensed milk in 2 separate microwave safe bowls for melting white and semi sweet chocolate respectively. It is approximately 2/3rd cup for each bowl or just eyeball it.
- Microwave semi- chocolate chips and half of the sweetened condensed milk on high for 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds until chocolate is completely melted. Stir gently until chocolate chips are completely melted and chocolate is smooth, then stir in ½ teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Add in the walnuts and fold the mixture, reserve some for topping. Spread the mixture in the prepared pan and press it gently to cove the base evenly.
- Now let's prepare the next layer . Microwave the white chocolate chips and half of the sweetened condensed milk on high for 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds until chocolate is completely melted. Stir gently until chocolate chips are completely melted and chocolate is smooth, then stir in ½ teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Scoop this mixture on the first semi sweet chocolate layer and spread it evenly with the spatula.
- Top it with the reserved walnuts and chocolate chips if desired .
- Cover it with cling wrap or foil and place it in the fridge to firm up for 3-4 hours.
- After it is set, take it out of the pan and with a sharp knife cut into squares.
- Store the fudge in airtight container at room temperature for a week or in the fridge for up to 2-3 weeks.
Hope you like this easy recipe on 10 minute Double chocolate walnut fudge and give it a try!!!
Pin this recipe for later reference!
Are we friends yet . Let’s connect on-
Happy cooking!Do share it with the world!
IF SHARING ,PLEASE LINK BACK TO THE POST AS REPRODUCING, DISTRIBUTING OR COPYING PICTURES OR TEXT/ RECIPES THAT BELONG TO CARVE YOUR CRAVING IS A COPYRIGHT VIOLATION. YOU CAN ALWAYS LINK BACK TO THE WEBSITE.
Thanks for stopping by.