Perfect Veg Hakka noodles - indo chinese
Perfect Veg Hakka noodles - indo chinese is a basic easy stir fry noodles that can be enjoyed on it's own or with your choice of gravy or veggies.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 package or 4 cups already boiled noodles
- 2 cups assorted veggies – the ones I have used are –
- ( 1 cup vertically sliced red green ,orange peppers
- 1 stick celery chopped
- 1/2 zucchini sliced lengthwise
- 1 carrot sliced vertically/lengthwise
- 5-6 french beans chopped lengthwise
- 4 spring onions chopped lengthwise )
- 2 teaspoon ginger grated
- 2 teaspoon grated garlic *
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons red pepper powder /mirch
- Salt to taste
- Freshly grounded black pepper or ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
Once the noodles are cooked as per the directions on the package , drain them in a colander and run it immediately under cold water for it to stop cooking further.
Coat it with 1 tablespoon oil , some salt , soy sauce, pepper and red pepper. Keep them aside.
In a non stick pan or a wok , heat up remaining oil on medium high heat. Once hot , add in ginger garlic paste , cook for 10 seconds. Then add in the carrots , cook for a minute, add in the colorful peppers, cook for 30 seconds . Now add in the celery and the onions, vinegar and sprinkle some salt. Cook the veggies for 30 seconds . Now toss in the coated noodles and coat with the veggies carefully. Switch off the flame. Taste test and serve hot .
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Sodium: 526mg | Potassium: 302mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2965IU | Vitamin C: 66.8mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 0.7mg