White kidney bean / cannellini bean dip from scratch using instant pot
A delicious dip for entertaining your guests or for satisfying those evening hunger pangs. Vegan , gluten free and healthy.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- ½ cup So Delicious coconut yogurt*
- 2 cups cooked white kidney beans
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast *
- 2 tablespoon or more Cold water to thin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried parsley
- Pinch of cayenne pepper optional
Place all ingredients called for to blend in your food processor/ blender or mixer.
Add more water to attain the desired consistency.
Just before serving drizzle some evoo and sprinkle some dried or fresh herbs .
I have used ready roasted garlic that I bought from Whole Foods deli section .
Use thick yogurt of your choice .
Add more water if necessary to reach desired consistency.
Nutritional yeast / nooch adds cheesy flavor as well as good nutrition to the dip but it's optional
Keeps well in the refrigerator up to 3 days.