Today I am sharing a 3 ingredient killer vegan burger sauce recipe which takes just 1 minute to whip up .It is spicy , creamy and full of zing that you wish to have in your burger sauce. Wait until you slather it on everything.
A sauce or a dressing plays an important role in your burger , sandwich or a wrap . It can make or break your dish.
If the sauce is not right it is such a turn off . So I have a recipe for you which is absolutely a no brainer. Best part it’s VEGAN and Gluten Free.
We love it on our burgers, sandwiches , rolls , wraps and goes well as a quick dip with fries of any kind.
This 3 ingredient killer vegan burger sauce is made up of vegan mayonnaise, yellow mustard, and sriracha (hot sauce). That’s about it. I always have these three stocked up in my pantry because they are so versatile.
I hope you like this recipe and do give it a try. Do leave me your valuable comments and suggestions below. You can even leave me a message on my Facebook page Carveyourcraving.
Please add my email address to your contact list so that the recipe doesn’t land in spam. Carveyourcraving (at) outlook (dot) com
Never miss a recipe. If you like being here do subscribe to my blog. Are we friends yet ?? Let’s connect on-
Happy cooking! Do share it with the world! Thanks for stopping by.
Other recipes that might interest you-
Recipe for how to make vegan gluten-free burger sauce below-
Recipe for 3 ingredient killer vegan burger sauce
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise / mayonnaise of your choice
- 2 tablespoon or more Sriracha/ hot sauce of your choice
- 2 teaspoon mustard
- Mix everything together vigorously with a spoon and it's ready to use.
Many readers requested the recipe for homemade vegan mayonnaise – so here it is-
Recipe for homemade vegan mayonnaise
- 1 cup olive oil / canola oil
- 1/2 cup soy milk/ almond milk
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- Salt to taste.
- Place all the above ingredients in a bowl and with immersion hand blender blend for 2-3 minutes until emulsified.
- Alternatively you can blend them in your blender too.
- Taste test and adjust seasoning .
- Consistency- Blend until it thickens like thick coconut milk .
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours before use. It will thicken more in the fridge. Shelf life is up to a week .
Pin it for later reference.